Community & Leadership
- Baseball Coach
- University of Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Science Fair Judge
- Certified Management Accountant
- Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Financial Consultant™
- BS, Chemistry Wright State University
- MBA, Marketing Xavier University
As a former or current P&G employee, have you ever felt that the financial advisor community does not always understand your unique compensation and retirement plans which P&G provides its employees?
Now imagine that you found that person who did understand. Now, how would you feel about your long-term financial future?
I can help you navigate the waters of your P&G retirement plan so you have this feeling of financial security.
In 2015, I joined HCM to take a new direction with my career - to help people understand the importance of financial and retirement planning and saving for their kids' college. With my vast knowledge of P&G’s retirement plan, keen analytical skills, and love for investing, I can help you build a financial and retirement plan to help you accumulate, protect and transfer your wealth.
With 15 years’ experience at P&G working primarily in corporate finance and accounting, I enjoy working with P&G alumni, retirees and employees. My roles at P&G have given me first-hand knowledge of the unique compensation and retirement plans that P&G provides its employees. I spent years as the lead accountant on stock-based compensation and the annual proxy statement, and have direct knowledge about the financial aspects of the compensation, bonus, and retirement plans that are distinctive to P&G. In other words, I speak your language.
I work closely with three groups of P&G professionals:
1. Existing P&G employees looking for a trusted wealth advisor to help them manage their wealth accumulation planning.
2. P&G employees who have, or are considering, taking a voluntary separation package. As someone who has taken a package myself, I have detailed knowledge of the process, offer and long-term financial impact of voluntarily separating.
3. P&G Retirees and Alumni who have moved on from P&G and would appreciate help in managing one or more aspects of their wealth plan.
If you have any P&G related retirement questions, connect with me to help you understand all of your available options and benefits.
Jim and his wife Karen, Visiting Professor at Xavier University, live in Colerain with their two children Nicole and Chris and their new puppy, Jax.
Hobbies Any sport with a ball, but particularly softball, baseball, soccer, billiards and ping pong. Jim also has a 1st degree black belt in Kung-Fu. Jim has a tremendous passion for coaching kids' baseball. He enjoys reading (classical literature is Jim's preference) and stays on top of his career by making personal finance and investing his hobbies.
Favorite Quote "Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Ancient Proverb