Community & Leadership
- Goering Center for Family & Private Business
- Bacchanalian Society - Volunteer
- United Way LINC - Volunteer
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Executive Certificate in Financial Planning - Xavier University
- BBA Finance, International Business University of Cincinnati
Jake became an HCM Team Member in 2010. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and International Business Minor from the University of Cincinnati. Jake is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and a member of the HCM Technology Committee.
Jake enjoys spending time with his wife, Katy, and their new daughter, Milly. When Jake has other free time he spends it playing basketball, golf, tennis and cheering on the UC Bearcats.
Hobbies Traveling, playing basketball, golf or anything with a racquet.; trying new restaurants and cheering the UC Bearcats.
Favorite Quote "I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
Jake’s Favorite Cincinnati Restaurants
• Zula in OTR
• Sotto in Downtown Cincinnati
• Alfio’s in Hyde Park
• Abigail Street in OTR
• Arthur’s in Hyde Park