P&G Retirement Planning Services
As a multi-generational financial planning and wealth management firm located in Cincinnati Ohio, Hengehold Capital Management has helped many Procter & Gamble families transition into retirement with intelligently designed financial independence plans.
- Click this icon in the tool bar to view the P&G Wealth and Retirement Planning Brochure in full screen.
- Click here to download the PDF version of our P&G Wealth and Retirement Planning Brochure.
We know you have worked hard and want to determine that what you have saved will go the distance during your retirement and beyond. We want to help you get it right and avoid costly mistakes.
Below, read more about how HCM can help P&G retirees, employees and alumni build a solid retirement plan.
- Why Choose HCM to Manage Your P&G Retirement Income?
- Leaving P&G? Questions You May Be Contemplating
- P&G Retirement Planning Services
- HCM Specialized Tools for P&G Financial Planning
- Meet HCM's P&G Retirement Planning Specialists
At HCM, we also realize that having a comprehensive understanding of the unique issues surrounding P&G employees, retirees and alumni is critical in helping design retirement plans that stand the test of time. That's where Jim Eutsler, our P&G Retirement Planning Specialist, adds value when building your retirement plan. Jim has 15 years’ experience at P&G working primarily in corporate finance and accounting,
Some of these special issues include:
- Tax opportunities related to preferred shares held within the P&G Profit Sharing Trust (PST) such as the Frank Duke Method
- Planning options surrounding Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) that may increase your retirement income
- Social Security claiming strategies that are coordinated with other income streams
- Determining if a lump-sum distribution is appropriate
- If stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs), or performance share units (PSUs) are involved in the retirement plan - planning for both timely and tax efficient exercise
- How to handle distributions before and after age 55
- Planning so the post distribution personal balance sheet will allow for tax efficient income over your lifetime
FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR P&G EMPLOYEES, RETIREES AND ALUMNI
As a multi-generational financial and retirement planning firm located in Cincinnati Ohio, Hengehold Capital Management has helped many P&G families transition into retirement or transition to another career with a P&G separation package by designing intelligent retirement plans. Learn how we can help you and your family create a roadmap for financial independence in your retirement years.
Meet Jim Eutsler, our in-house P&G Retirement Planning Specialist with 15 years experience at P&G working in corporate finance and accounting. Jim has detailed knowledge of the financial aspects of the compensation, bonus and retirement plans distinctive to P&G.
HCM FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES FOR P&G EMPLOYEES, RETIREES & ALUMNI INCLUDE:
- Creating a road map of all the components of your P&G plan and benefits that is coordinated with your lifetime financial plan
- Working through the tax and financial opportunities related to your preferred shares held within the PST
- Planning options surrounding Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) that may increase your family’s wealth and your retirement income
- Claiming strategies for Social Security that are coordinated with other income streams such as plan distribution, part-time work and portfolio income
- Determining if a lump-sum distribution is appropriate for you
- Planning for both timely and tax efficient exercise when stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs) or performance share units (PSUs), are involved in your plan
- Handling distributions before age 55, between age 55 and 59 ½ and after age 59 ½
New workshop for P&G employees, retirees and alumni.
LEAVING P&G? QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
P&G EMPLOYEES, RETIREES, AND THOSE EVALUATING EARLY SEPARATION PACKAGES, HAVE UNIQUE ISSUES TO CONSIDER.
Here are a few things that may be on your mind.
- Should I accept my early retirement package? If I do, how do I ensure I will not outlive my money?
- If I decide to retire, should I stay in the PST or are there better options?
- What makes the P&G plan so unique and what do I need to know in order to create a tax efficient, financially smart and flexible wealth plan for my family?
- How do I protect the value of what has accumulated in my PST?
- What is the preferred PST and Savings Plan distribution strategy for my family now?
- What is the best strategy for exercising P&G stock options?
- If I have both common and preferred shares in my PST plan are there any special opportunities available to me in planning my distribution?
- What is the advantage of Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA)?
- What are the rules around Retirement Plus? Should I consider this option?
- How does Retirement Plus compare with an individual retirement account (IRA)?
- Are there any advantages related to distributions from Retirement Plus depending on my age?
- How do I minimize tax consequences as I take distributions from the plan?
Our goal is to help you understand your P&G retirement plan and transition package to build the foundation for financial independence.
SPECIALIZED TOOLS FOR P&G EMPLOYEES
HCM, a Cincinnati retirement planning and wealth management firm, has developed many specialized tools to help P&G employees, retirees and alumni better understand the consequences of their complicated decisions. With HCM’s in-house P&G Retirement Planning Specialist, Jim Eutsler, we have vast knowledge of P&G’s retirement plan. Jim has 15 years’ experience at P&G working primarily in finance & accounting.
We want to help you make the most of your options and avoid costly mistakes.
HCM HAS DEVELOPED AN EXPERTISE IN:
- The PST & Savings Plan
- Qualified Lump Sum Distributions (QLSD)
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA)
- P&G stock options and restricted stock analysis
HCM HAS DEVELOPED SPECIALIZED TOOLS TO HELP P&G EMPLOYEES AND RETIREES.
These tools help those retiring from P&G or those evaluating early separation packages to better understand the consequences of these complicated decisions.
We want to help you make the most of your options and avoid costly mistakes. Call us to set up a free consultation to review your current retirement plan or just to meet our P&G retirement planning team.
513-598-5120 or email Jim at [email protected].
In addition to the specialized services focused on P&G, we also provide a full suite of wealth management solutions designed to help affluent individuals manage their family’s financial affairs. We want to be your family CFO. You will find more information about these services throughout our website.
If, after your initial due diligence, you believe HCM should be on the short list of financial advisors you wish to consider more carefully, please call 513.598.5120 to schedule a meeting at your convenience.