Your Partner in Financial Independence
As a Registered Investment Advisor, we are committed to a Fiduciary Standard. Why is this important?
- As a Fiduciary, we act in the best interest of our clients when providing investment recommendations.
- As a Fee-Only Advisor, we are not paid commissions for recommending investments. Our decisions are made with your goals and objectives in mind.
We are uniquely qualified to help you make better decisions
- We evaluate your potential for success with various asset allocations to support cash flow in retirement.
- We prepare your customized financial independence plan.
- We help you with tax strategies by guiding the planning and analysis of the proper tax location for different types of assets within your portfolio.
- We stress test your accumulation and spending plans.
- We build layers of safety into your portfolio by utilizing Bond Ladders to help provide longer term security that spans market cycles.
We offer the following Services:
- Asset Allocation Management
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Individual Stock Selection
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
- Tax-Efficient Portfolio Management
Our Team’s advanced certifications and degrees include:
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) - A professional designation given by the CFA Institute (formerly AIMR) that measures the competence and integrity of financial analysts. Candidates are required to pass three levels of exams covering areas such as accounting, economics, ethics, money management and security analysis.
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) - CFP® professionals are a coach and problem-solver, able to provide truly personalized services to clients and to maintain high levels of financial planning and professionalism.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - CPAs help individuals, for-profit businesses, government agencies and non-profit entities remain financially secure by keeping accurate records, assisting with tax preparation and properly filing required documents.
- Certified Public Accountant – Personal Financial Specialist (CPA/PFS) - A Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who meets the financial planning requirements established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Master’s Degrees in: Taxation, Economics and Finance (MST) - Master of Science in Taxation is a rigorous program that prepares working professionals to assume a high level of responsibility and leadership where tax issues drive major decision-making.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) - The CMA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®) - The RICP® educational curriculum is the most complete and comprehensive program available to professional financial advisors desiring to help their clients create sustainable retirement income plans.
- Certified College Planner Specialist® (CCPS®) - The CCPS® certification mark identifies college financial planning professionals who have met the high standards of competency and ethics established and enforced by National Institute of Certified College Planners (NICCP).