Financial Planning for P&G Employees, Retirees and Alumni
As a multi-generational financial and retirement planning firm located in Cincinnati Ohio, Hengehold Capital Management has helped many P&G families transition into retirement or transition to another career with a P&G separation package by designing intelligent retirement plans. Learn how we can help you and your family create a roadmap for financial independence in your retirement years.
Meet Jim Eutsler, our in-house P&G Retirement Planning Specialist with 15 years experience at P&G working in corporate finance and accounting. Jim has detailed knowledge of the financial aspects of the compensation, bonus and retirement plans distinctive to P&G.
HCM Financial Planning Services for P&G Employees, Retirees & Alumni include:
- Creating a road map of all the components of your P&G plan and benefits that is coordinated with your lifetime financial plan
- Working through the tax and financial opportunities related to your preferred shares held within the PST
- Planning options surrounding Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) that may increase your family’s wealth and your retirement income
- Claiming strategies for Social Security that are coordinated with other income streams such as plan distribution, part-time work and portfolio income
- Determining if a lump-sum distribution is appropriate for you
- Planning for both timely and tax efficient exercise when stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs) or performance share units (PSUs), are involved in your plan
- Handling distributions before age 55, between age 55 and 59 ½ and after age 59 ½