You have worked hard to achieve Financial Independence and want to be sure that what you have saved will go the distance during your retirement. Our mission is to help you build a dependable foundation of financial security to last a lifetime.
Financial independence in retirement doesn't just happen. It takes planning, commitment and a great team guiding you.
OUR RETIREMENT STRATEGIES
We work closely with our clients to educate them regarding the tax, investment and financial independence consequences of the various distribution options available. Our experience allows us to design and implement a strategy that will help protect your financial independence.
- Cash flow planning
- Social Security planning
- Concentrated stock position risk management
- Core and tactical asset allocations
- Determination of reasonable withdrawal rates
- Distribution strategies: Profit Sharing Trust (PST) including net unrealized appreciation and alternative cost basis methods
- Family gifting strategies
- Regular monitoring of your financial plan
- Stock option exercise strategies
- Tax and financial decision review, evaluation and implementation
- Using low cost basis stock in charitable giving and estate planning
YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN
As a member of the Cincinnati business community for over 25 years, we have experience working with retirees from many of the area’s largest employers. They include, but are not limited to:
- Procter & Gamble (PST)
- General Electric (Savings & Security Program)
- University of Cincinnati (TIAA-CREF, OPERS, STRS or ARP)
- Fifth Third Bank
- Ohio Public Employees (OPERS)
- Ohio Police & Fire (Police and Fire Pension Fund)
- Other Company Retirement Plans (401(k), Pension & Profit Sharing, 403(b), etc.)