P&G Retirement Planning Services
As a multi-generational financial planning and wealth management firm located in Cincinnati Ohio, Hengehold Capital Management has helped many Procter & Gamble families transition into retirement with intelligently designed financial independence plans.
- Click this icon in the tool bar to view the P&G Wealth and Retirement Planning Brochure in full screen.
- Click here to download the PDF version of our P&G Wealth and Retirement Planning Brochure.
We know you have worked hard and want to determine that what you have saved will go the distance during your retirement and beyond. We want to help you get it right and avoid costly mistakes.
Below, read more about how HCM can help P&G retirees, employees and alumni build a solid retirement plan.
- Why Choose HCM to Manage Your P&G Retirement Income?
- Leaving P&G? Questions You May Be Contemplating
- P&G Retirement Planning Services
- HCM Specialized Tools for P&G Financial Planning
- Meet HCM's P&G Retirement Planning Specialists
At HCM, we also realize that having a comprehensive understanding of the unique issues surrounding P&G employees, retirees and alumni is critical in helping design retirement plans that stand the test of time. That's where Jim Eutsler, our P&G Retirement Planning Specialist, adds value when building your retirement plan. Jim has 15 years’ experience at P&G working primarily in corporate finance and accounting,
Some of these special issues include:
- Tax opportunities related to preferred shares held within the P&G Profit Sharing Trust (PST) such as the Frank Duke Method
- Planning options surrounding Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) that may increase your retirement income
- Social Security claiming strategies that are coordinated with other income streams
- Determining if a lump-sum distribution is appropriate
- If stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs), or performance share units (PSUs) are involved in the retirement plan - planning for both timely and tax efficient exercise
- How to handle distributions before and after age 55
- Planning so the post distribution personal balance sheet will allow for tax efficient income over your lifetime
New workshop for P&G employees, retirees and alumni.
In addition to the specialized services focused on P&G, we also provide a full suite of wealth management solutions designed to help affluent individuals manage their family’s financial affairs. We want to be your family CFO. You will find more information about these services throughout our website.
If, after your initial due diligence, you believe HCM should be on the short list of financial advisors you wish to consider more carefully, please call 513.598.5120 to schedule a meeting at your convenience.