Leaving P&G? Questions You May Have
P&G employees, retirees, and those evaluating early separation packages, have unique issues to consider.
Here are a few things that may be on your mind.
- Should I accept my early retirement package? If I do, how do I ensure I will not outlive my money?
- If I decide to retire, should I stay in the PST or are there better options?
- What makes the P&G plan so unique and what do I need to know in order to create a tax efficient, financially smart and flexible wealth plan for my family?
- How do I protect the value of what has accumulated in my PST?
- What is the preferred PST and Savings Plan distribution strategy for my family now?
- What is the best strategy for exercising P&G stock options?
- If I have both common and preferred shares in my PST plan are there any special opportunities available to me in planning my distribution?
- What is the advantage of Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA)?
- What are the rules around Retirement Plus? Should I consider this option?
- How does Retirement Plus compare with an individual retirement account (IRA)?
- Are there any advantages related to distributions from Retirement Plus depending on my age?
- How do I minimize tax consequences as I take distributions from the plan?
Our goal is to help you understand your P&G retirement plan and transition package to build the foundation for financial independence.
We want to help you make the most of your options and avoid costly mistakes. Call us to set up a free consultation to review your current retirement plan or just to meet our P&G retirement planning team.
513-598-5120 or email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org.